Welche Phonovorstufen sind aktuell bei Euch in Benutzung?

• Lehmann Black Cube ^^^^^^

denke eher back to MONK.

@Tillermann: Allnic H 7000 V

• Er hat Umgerüstet auf Kristalsystem und benötigt kein Phono mehr 😂😂😂

Dr Feickert Woodpecker II Linear Netzteil, Analogschmiede 22.1.1-12", Hana ML / C.E.C ST930, Analogschmiede 22.1.1-9“ SkyAnalog G1 / AudioLab 8000ppa / Quad Artera Pre / Denon POA-4400A / ALR-Jordan Note 7, Rotwein u. OHREN ( :) )

Sammlung

• Wie heißt das beeindruckende Gerät?

Als ich den Neupreis gesehen habe, dachte ich nur das Teil muss ja in klangliche Sphären vordringen die sich mir niemals erschließen werden. Bei so etwas denke ich mir dann, im Vergleich zu etwas erschwinglichen, muss so ein Teil ja mindestenz um 1000% besser spielen als ein Pre für z.B. 1000€.

Und um beim Thema zu bleiben, bei mir läuft ein Aikido 1+ mit Silvercore 1:20 Übertrager und daran hängt ein SPU ATR 40C.

Und mein Neuzugang der Rega RP6 wird mit einem einfachen AT5V betrieben welches seine Signale an einen einfachen Musical Fidelity V90LPS weitergibt. Und jedesmal wenn ich eine LP höre bin ich überrascht was da so an Musik rauskommt, und daher meine obige Aussage mit 1000% besser.

Gruß Axel

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von charlyschwarz () aus folgendem Grund: Änderung

• Die H-7000 ist bestimmt eine Ansage, ich hatte die H-1500 mal gehabt die schon verdammt gut war.

Ich denke wenn man in dem Bereich erstmal unterwegs war wird die Geschichte nicht einfacher werden.

Gruß Harry

Rille,Röhre,Horn und co…… 8)

• und schon geht die ganze Vergleicherei wieder von vorne los...... :wacko:

DSC05875.jpg

:P

VG

Sascha

The music was new, black polished chrome. And came over the summer like liquid night.

• Good afternoon Analog-forum,

my RIAA-stage is a Silvercore Phono-1 prototype.

Works like a charm.

It's number 1 at the picture where you can see my set.

No 2 is the motor-unit.

No 3 is the battery power supply for the motor-unit.

No 4 is the vacuum motor for the vacuum platter (sucking the vinyl really to the platter).

Happy spinning.

Regards,

Reinout

• Hi Reinout,

first of all congratulation for your very nice Silvercore Phono 1 Prototyp.

How could you get a prototype (for sale)? Do you have a special relationship to Herr Kraus from Silvercore?

Your Phono 1 must be produced in 2012 (SUT housings show date: June 12, 2012). What kind of SUT is assembled? 1:10 pure silver wired?

Many thanks for all the nice pictures:thumbup:Have a lot of fun with the Phono 1.

kind regards,

Horst

LG

Horst

• Good afternoon Horst,

rest assured; i'm fully enjoying this phono-amp to the max !

Lots of questions; i'll try to answer them.

I know Christof for quite some years now. He once was looking for a 833-tubeamp as he had plans for his own version and wanted to hear if this tube was "good enough". There are not many 833-amps around commercially (besides Wavac) and i made my own. We came in contact, he spend some time here, and that's how we met. We never lost contact although it is not on a daily basis ! ETF (European Triode Festival) is our common interest as he delivers amazing good trannies and i need that stuff for my plans.

Sometimes i'm requesting stuff that is unusual but it is the start of something commercial.

Sometimes i'm a willing guinee pig.

Sometimes i'm just a regular custumor.

Again: he knows his trannies and i'm happy to use them in my projects.

Currently i have:

- his autoformers in my crossovers;

- his steppers in one of my poweramps;

- his OPT in another poweramp;

- his line-tranny for my DAC.

All that stuff is DIY.

Currently i'm awaiting for OPT's for the next project...….

I don't know which ETF but he had those Silvercore silver LCR-coils and MC step-ups (1:10) and these made serious music. I requested a set for an own RIAA-project (pictures included) and that was REALLY good. That good that an audio-collegue also requested a coil + stepup set to replicate my effort.

But by then his stock was simply "out". So my only choice was to opt for the proto that was on the shelf (absolutely non-commercial as the lid doesn't close. GREAT !!!!!! that means there is air circulation…..) so i could harvest the trannies from that apparatus.

When i came home i simply couldn't sacrifice that proto-effort. So i handed over my own building-effort to the collegue (without the casing !; that was needed for another project) and saved Christof's work.

Your 2012-remark is when these were tested; the manufacture took place earlier.

Next plan in my set-up: going active as i simply can not choose between the available poweramps i have. So if you know where i can have a quality active crossover like the Pass Labs XVR1 i would be highly interested.

Regards,

Reinout

• Good afternoon Horst,

So if you know where i can have a quality active crossover like the Pass Labs XVR1 i would be highly interested.

Regards,

Reinout

Hi Reinout,

many thanks for your detailed response. This is a really nice story... :)

Sorry, but I have absolutely no DIY capabilities for this kind of work.

Maybe sombody else could help.

PS: I've been using a Silvercore MC Pro 1:10 SUT in conjunction with my Phono -Amp.

Sounds great!:saint:

regards,

Horst

LG

Horst