Liegt das Thema Röhre im Sterben ?

• HAB ICH HIER EBEN DIGNA GELESEN!!?!:P:*

ICh fühle mich ja hier im Forum eher als so ne Art `1-Mann-Fan-Boy` von Mr. Nixie Produkten: Amp STC II und der Phono DIGNA!

Die Böxchen sollten halt effizient sein, damit sie mit Röhrchen auch gut harmonieren..

Mein STC II hat hat ne Leistungsaufnahme von 12 Watt, das ist doch schon mal nicht so arg viel würde ich meinen. Dazu wenigstens `Langleberöhren` !!

Die DIGNA zieht 9 Watt !!!

Damit drehe ich keineswegs an der Klima-Schraube!!.. Aber ganz gewaltig am Sound in meinen 4 Wänden :love:

Gruß

Peter

-Gruß Peter-

`Im Jazzrock steckt die Chance zur Versöhnung von Körper und Geist.` - DIE ZEIT, 27/2003, S. 37.

• @Bild STCII

falls die farbliche Hinterlegung einige abschreckt.. das muss so nicht und braucht beim Aufbau gar nicht erst aktiviert werden. Bei mir leuchtet es grünlich. Braucht man nicht.

Gruß

Peter

-Gruß Peter-

`Im Jazzrock steckt die Chance zur Versöhnung von Körper und Geist.` - DIE ZEIT, 27/2003, S. 37.

• My writings are to inform others that the journey with Valves can be long, and not all will find their ideal valve set up, as Valve Type, Brand, Dates of Manufacture can have an astounding effect on the Sound Quality.

To learn this lesson with Valves one must have euros 1000's invested, or be very lucky to have a friend who has a vast collection and will help with Tube Rolling Periods.

I have spent 26 years on the Journey and will only play from this day, with Valve choices and Component Exchanges, no others Valve Devices are required.

This is my 2020 New Year Resolution, as it has been on many other years :)

I am at the end of my journey, it is time to enjoy.

The reference to the Solid State Neurochrome, is that for some, even me, this will be very satisfactory, and is immediately available at a very fair price, as said less than a sought after Quad matched Valve Set.

When my Bones are Older, and 30 - 40 Kg Monoblocks are no longer friendly to the body, but only the ear, if I still have a useful hearing left, I will be very interested in a Light Weight Nixie STC II or Nuerochrome model or a newer version with similar properties relating to SQ.

I have been a supporter of Mr Nixie DIGNA, I was taking a Punt / Gamble as I am in the UK and most to be learned was through translation, the only real understanding came when it was delivered fo r use in my system.

At this point all was revealed, and extremely pleasing it was too.

I took it to a variety of Public Attended Events and it contributed with great effect.

At a Phonostage Bake Off, at the HiFi Club where the very expensive resident system is set up, the DIGNA sat well in the euro 3000 - 5000 retail purchase position.

The only two competitors off a different topology and price point were to me, the

£ 10,000 Music First Reference with additional SUT, and a Four Box Paradise.

My absolute preferred Phonostage is the Music First on this day.

For me the Paradise is for a certain ear, the DIGNA wins friends with many ears, as my public displays of its performance capabilities has proven.

My next experience is to Modify the PCB and put my,

Matched Pair of Siemens E88CC - Early 1960's - Holy Grails on board ;), who knows what is to be made available, with this already very good, and very much finely adjustable Phonostage .

I would stand tall at further public events with a DIGNA and STC II, to show others how a Valve HiFi System, can be produced to work in a modern world, where all is getting reduced in Volume, to suit many Global Changes to how the individual is now living.

There is much to be offered for the Home, Holiday Home, Park Home and Caravan, as the transportation is very easy, My DIGNA Travels in a Padded Box, with dimensions less than 30% of a Shoe Box.

Yet to be proven, the STC II may fit into the same box, with sacrifice of a little padding.

• AAA, ist doch (noch) kein Ableger von Faceb.......

persönlich werden, ist unteres Niveau.

Manchmal reden wir aber auch nur aneinander vorbei und meinen es gar nicht böse.

Ein schönes Restjahresende und gutes Miteinander.

Man liest sich wieder im Neuen Jahr

Peter
    AAA-Mitglied

Meine Kette: , Strom ausse Steckdose, Verstärker - Opera CONSONANCE Cyber 10

Meine Geräte stehen zum Verkauf
    , Opera Consonance CD 2.2 MKII, Eigenbau "Replica 4425"

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pehajope ()

• Was bist Du denn für ein Vogel.

33rpm zu schnell gedreht.

Nein, es dreht sich alles ganz normal bei mir. Ich hab' aber von meinen Großeltern gelernt: So wie man in den Wald reinruft, so schallt es heraus. Wenn mir also jemand eine Frage stellt, dann geht das so:

Bild ??

Oder so:

Kannst du mal ein Bild reinstellen?

Vielleicht bin ich da etwas altmodisch, aber ich bevorzuge die zweite Variante ...

Gruß Michael

• Muggel

Der STC II sieht ja interessant aus, den würde ich vielleicht einmal nachbauen und an meinen Elac 330CE Boxen hängen.
    Wenn ich mir die Bilder auf der Homepage anschaue, sind die Leiterplatten mit SMD Bauelementen bestückt. Muss man die selbst auflöten oder sind die schon vorbestückt?

Viele Grüße

Jörg

Deus lo Vult!

• Hallo Jörg,

das meiste SMD-Auflöten habe ich dem Automaten überlassen; also im Endeffekt musst Du fünf Elkos auflöten; haben aber die gleiche Baugröße wie normale Elkos, halt nur abgewinkelte Beine. Ist also ohne große "Verrenkungen" mit den bloßen Fingern zu machen.