High End Laufwerke im Vergleich. Zitate aus dem Whats Best Forum.

• Zur Weihnachtszeit habe ich wieder viel in internationalen Foren gelesen und mir ist wieder einmal aufgefallen,

dass die Beschreibungen von Klangeindrücken im Whats Best Forum immer wieder gut gelingt. Einer der asiatischen Mitglieder hat aktuell 4 Plattenspieler in seinem set up und wurde gefragt, wie der diese klanglich beschreiben würde.

Ich mag diese kurzen Klangbeschreibungen hier gerne teilen, da ich mit solchen Beschreibungen viel anfangen kann und mich freuen würde, wenn solcherart Beschreibungen auch im deutschen "High-End" ihren Einzug finden würden:

"Kronos with SPSC-1 power supply.

- Obvious aspect you notice will be the quietness. Sound especially vocal pops out from dark back ground. The tt itself has small mechanical sound when you walk closer to the motor. This quietness is comparable to the AF1P. My friends who only do digital all gave me this comment. The optional power supply makes the image more focus. This tt sounds more casually lively than the AF1P. With live jazz and vocal I like it more than the AF1P. The presentation is more up front than the Af1 and AS2000. The music from it is dynamic and snappy (fast?) but not weighty like the Af1P and 927. I don't think it does PRaT as well as the other three. My unit had frequent problems with speed control. By the time it got fixed I already felt more confident with other tts. The Kronos plays very well and exciting with new vinyl pressing. With old records it does not preserve the uniqueness of different recording so well. The finish of Kronos is less than impressive although Boonyarat can photograph it so nicely.

TechDAS AF1P.

- It plays music very clean, neat, articulate, instruments are very organized. If you highly value quietness between notes then this is it. The presentation is less upfront than Kronos but more grand scale. You listen to orchestra or jazz big band you feel that each instrument is neatly laid out. Impressive staging. Some how I often have a sense of watching a parade when I listen. The AF1P has a hefty weighty dynamic probably because of the bass. All these make up exciting sound. I can see why Micro who loves his dCs ditched the 927 and embraces the AF1P. I think it also plays amplified music better than the other tts I have. Basically if you go by check boxes and score of each check box, the AF1P will win most points. You listen to it long enough you notice a sound pattern and it will keep reminding you its impressiveness.

EMT927.

- This tt is the most rhythmic tt of the four. I must remind that I am talking only about my unit. The 927 is 50+ years old so each could be different depending on how it has been maintained. It sounds big...bigger than the other three. I don't know because it is idler or because of its big plinth. It reminded me of the big plinth Acoustic Signature Invictus which also sounds big like the 927 but with better resolution. 927 has quiet back ground but not black back ground like the Kronos and AF1P. The resolution and detail retrieval cannot match the Techdas or AS2000. But frankly It does not lack resolution. If you are not crazy at comparing specific and you dont put the Techdas or AS2000 next to it, you would not be saying what I said. The 927 is even more dynamic than the Af1P. Music has tremendous presence and involvement. Many things MikeL said about his Saskia sounded like he was describing the 927. Your foot will be tapping and attention will be paying to the musical performance. I find the tone to be a little warmer than the others. Best for old jazz. And best with Master Sig.

American Sound AS2000.

- The American Sound is not a tt that would wow you from the start. It is a tt with no "bling" in sound. No explosive dynamic. The sound stage is narrower, less deep and less layer than the AF1P. Instruments also not neatly laid out like the Techdas. It sure sounds smaller with less rhythmic punch than the EMT 927. And music just does not pop out from muted dark background like the Kronos. To be honest on the first day I did not feel anything very special about it except for hearing music more transparent and open than from the other tts.

It is not a wow tt what good is it then? The more I listen the more AS2000 impresses me with its "naked transparency." It is just so darn transparent so clear so open. This make you hear more from a vinyl and make you able to hear better atmosphere of the recording venue, the difference between pressings of the same music and the new gear or tweaks you add into the system. The nuances coming out of AS is phenomenal..better than AF1P and 927. I think since it does not try to make back ground so quiet by erasing or blackening, or accentuate certain tone, the tiny micro info is still left available to hear. The sound is naked and you will keep hearing things the more you listen to it. It just does not expose things in obvious way. The beauty of its sound is in the naked-ness without putting makeup cosmetic on. More of a beautiful woman in front page of National Geographic rather than Vogue.

Next impressive thing is its ability to expose how a singer control his/her voice, or how a violinist control a stroke of his/her bow. You can hear when there is a tiny shift in control. This helps boost the sense of realism and make you impress how musician or singer perform more than the sound. I value this so highly because I like to compare the same piece of music by different musicians and I choose which one I like more by the way he/she plays. I don't know how much speed consistency and accuracy contribute to this.

Third is the size and scale of images. Big or large is not my cup of tea. To me for things to sound real the size and proportion of sound should give a good approximation to you to visualize the actual event. I listen to a lot of old records. Old recordings tend to not put microphone very close to the sound source like today. So they somewhat sound like you stand away in front and use your hand phone recording a band playing Live. The sound size of AS playing classical old records gives me the sense of realism in term of size closest to my analogy. Ddk might think otherwise but I find 927 while gets less in the way of music, the size of its sound is less realistic in comparison to the AS.

Now this is very important. The AS2000 makes me realize I don't need a sheer grunt, hefty out right constant dynamic to make listening interesting and feel more natural presentation of the musical performance. The AS2000 instead shows me that the contrast in dynamic, tone and timbre when music is performing by different instruments is actually the key to natural sound. Different contrasts at micro and macro level make sound reproduction less homogeneous. The AS 2000 especially with the 3012R allow me to hear these contrasts more than other tts I own.

I cannot end with out saying this. I think the tuning of a cart is so crucial for AS2000 to show how good it is. (Also doing the things that PeterA is doing now.) As I said at beginning the AS has no bling to add to sound. It will pretty much play vinyls as good as the vinyl is...no helping. So you have to have your arm cart set the best you can to extract what is in the groove. I think this is why ddk practically made me learn how to set up a cart. A difference of two cards thick can mean a worm hole that happens infront of you to hear Heifetz playing with the sound of his violin pouring out of that worm hole and the one that like a very clear glass window with less connection to the sound of his violin.

99% of my time is spent listening to music from AS2000 now. The more you listen to music from AS the more you make "realization" of sound, you also realize you don't miss anything, if anything is missing it is probably something down the line in your system, and at the same time be amazed at how much music is in those vinyls. The vinyls themself become a determinant how good the sound will come out of your system."

ergänzende Antwort vom AS 2000 Hersteller:

"You actually explained more about the AS2000 that I usually do. You're absolutely right that AS2000 was designed not to wow anyone with the typical "Vinyl" sound that people expect from a massive turntable. It's the ethos of "Nothing", nothing added and nothing taken away. In my concept, the music should impress and not the components. Any kind of signature wether it's impressive or not is a coloration additive and it will homogenize recordings, basically what you heard and described as an obvious character for your other turntables. A lot turntables, even a Garrard 301 can do the big and impressive but that's not enough, music is about the small too. All the micro and macro dynamics that an instrument produces are in those beautiful grooves but are fragile, AS2000 is unique in it's ability to allow the cartridge and tonearm retrieve all this precious information so you can hear music as it was played in the most natural way. It's the musician that impresses and touches your heart you need complete transparency to have full tonal range and tonal depth and purity so hear the recording and not the gear. This is idea behind AS2000, keep the source intact and natural disappear!

SME 3012-R is AS2000's natural partner, there's no tonearm I've come across at any price that can match the SME's natural bass reproduction not only in tone, timbre and texture but also in volume, the right balance not to exaggerate and according to the recording and not try to impress like many others do. Natural bass is the most difficult part of audio reproduction to get right, it's easy to wow and impress but then it's not natural."

die Zitate sind aus diesem thread:

https://www.whatsbestforum.com…tango-time.26464/page-120

Gruss

Juergen

HEIMSTATT DER MUSIK

Veranstalter musikalischer Events,
    Händler für hochwertige audiophile Genussmittel mit analogem Schwerpunkt

AAA- Mitglied

• für mich ebenfalls immer wieder lesenswert sind einige Beiträge aus audio exotics vanilla forum. in den folgenden Beiträgen geht es um die neue Robert Koda K 160 Endstufe.

"I am trying hard to depart from the conventional evaluation of any audio related gears. What exactly is the meaning of a wider soundstage? What is the meaning of excellent transient response? The description of a warmer/cooler tonality applies almost to all electronics/system/cables of any price. How could anyone distinguish the extraordinary from the best?

Scientific measurements safeguard signal integrity. But does it also mean perfect measurement results warrant genuine musicality? That is a much more difficult question. Luca of Riviera Labs discussed extensively with me on this topic when he was in Hong Kong earlier this year. Measurement instrument is a linear system. However, the human ear is a non-linear system

Robert Koch of Robert Koda LLC also belongs to this approach - musicality first, technical specifications second. His firm belief of utilising single-ended circuitry for the best conveyance of musicality is a key development criteria of the K160 mono amplifiers. There are no shortages of high power solid state amplification solutions in balanced operation out there.

How does Robert harness 150 watt of pure Class A at 8 ohm by a single ended circuitry? Under high power mode, power goes up to Class A 230 watt at 4 ohm.

This is a daunting technical challenge. Another breakthrough is his decision to get rid of tube given the inherent electro-mechanical distortions, BUT not until he successfully discovered a way to use transistors equally exhibiting the merits of tubes, in the area of airiness, coherence, full body mid-range and transparency of the top end, etc.

I would like to begin the sharing of my initial understanding of the K160 by introducing Nathan Milsten, the durable violin virtuoso who favored intimacy and eloquence over histrionics. This explained why he chose to use a Stradivarius, which is a more subtle instrument with a smaller sound than the Guarnerius del Jesu, favored by more exhibitionistic players. This is fact that can be verified by many literatures.

Under the command of K160 driving the Goebel Divin Majestic, the profound rapport between his left and right hands is vividly revealed. His highly articulate fingering hand allowed bowing with relatively low pressure. To avoid impeding the violin’s natural voice and to maximise physical contact with the instrument’s resonances, Milstein never used shoulder rests or pads, which explains why there was an extra brightness to the sound.

If I don’t study some of these facts before listening, my comments would likely be - “the mid range of the violin is a tad thinner” than the Zanden KAUN. Under the K160, Milstein sound was always radiantly pure, which is consistent with descriptions of his critics in history. Warmth is not a characteristic of his unblemished tone.

Up to this juncture, many are interested to know how does the K160 different from the Zanden KAUN in driving the Goebel Divin Majestic. First of all, we must understand there are huge contextual differentials at the background. The Divin Lab is optimised by Stirling Trayle based on a full suite of Zanden super electronics from phono, preamp and power amp. The speaker positions were determined by the Zanden suite. What I had done in the past two days was to swap the Zanden KAUN with Takumi K160 using the same power cables, ground cables, and speaker cables without any adjustments to the speaker positions.

The Takumi K160 was set at high power mode during my audition. The low power mode was not the right click as the output gain of K160 is 26db, which is 10% lower than Zanden KAUN’s 29db. The input sensitivity of Takumi K160 is likely to be much lower than Zanden as well. My listening tests were primarily vinyl recordings using Zanden JINPU phono stage. The preamp is Zanden Chukoh.

The K160 dives deeply into the mechanics of Milstein’s supple and almost boneless hands orchestrating on a small Stradivarius. The Zanden KAUN, on the other hand, defines the composure of Milstein’s haughty serenity. It portraits the same virtuoso by elimination of sentimental trickery to unveil his rock solid technique. The Zanden is a more indirect interpretation of Milstein, relative to Robert’s Takumi K160.

I have a lot more to say about Takumi K160 in the coming weeks. Robert has done a tremendous job in crafting this artisanal piece of amplification instrument. There is so much depth resolution of each single musical note, in addition to the phenomenal depth of sound field. It is the very depth resolution of each musical note that constitute a new definition of “palpability”.

Some members of the AE community received a few video clips recorded by IPhone 11 exemplifying my written claims here. My son’s violin teacher listened to this video clip from a distance when I was playing it on my phone. He asked me, “Who is this guy playing so well? It does not sound like any performer of our time. But it is so vividly vibrant and the tone is so pure.” I showed him it was played by an audio system, not by any living person. He was speechless. I have invited him to Divin Lab to teach me how to listen more critically to violin.

Meanwhile, it also elevates my respect for Zanden as the driving capability of KAUN is truly awesome in driving the Goebel Divin Majestic. The double push pull circuitry of KAUN exemplifies the driving capability of the beast.

I will not write casual comments from now on. I will always reference to facts before sharing. The next sharing could well be a few orchestral pieces. But I need to read and research more before listening deeper again. Stay tuned."

"I am writing my final note on Robert Koda’s Takumi K160 with a heavy heart. What is happening now in Hong Kong is unprecedented in history. At this time of my writing, the “fate” of my home is unknown. Situation changes by hours. The ponderous atmosphere drove me to the universe of Beethoven. The first movement of the 5th Symphony – Fate (命運) – resembles the prevailing situation in Hong Kong. I had chosen the Carlos Kleiber’s version (SACD, Esoteric) for serious evaluation playing through the Wadax Atlantis Reference DAC/Transport.

For this is one of the most glorious accounts of the Fifth Symphony ever conducted and recorded, the orchestral playing is rich and glowing, superbly articulated and dynamically acute. The first movement is taken quickly with tension and elegance. The exposition of the finale was proudly plotted: brass broad and imposing, strings racing and exultant. Differences amongst Carlos Kleiber, Klemperer and Karajan are primarily of emphasis. Klemperer and Karajan direct the span of the finale, a shade more certainly, a shade less fervently than Carlos.

The Goebel Divin Majestic speakers under the command of Takumi K160 (fed by Argento FMR EE power cords and Skogrand Stravinsky Interconnect XLR from the Zanden Chuokoh preamp), I could comprehend some marginal quickening of pace in the coda in the first movement. There was also a sense of urgency - a byproduct of the extraordinary tension the performance generated earlier on. And the great trombone-led passage conducted by Carols was the most powerful amongst other great conductors. The tonality of the trombone requires tremendous resolution and control of the amplifier to shimmer with adequate body. The horns were superb throughout, especially thrilling in the first movement motto and in the Scherzo. Under his baton, the golden and serene sound of Vienna Philharmonic, was now blazing white with heat at the crescendo.

To compare, the Zanden Kaun mono amplifiers quickly directed my focus/attention to the molten intensity of the finale. My hands were sweating more. The transition of the serene tonality of the Vienna Philharmonic to a blasting flame was relatively hushed in comparison to Takumi K160. Robert, on the other hand, demonstrates the ability of the Vienna Philharmonic to color and shade the rarest pianissimo, both before and after the crescendo. To recap, even the melancholic second movement communicates a sense of balletic vitality. This clearly manifests the extreme lyrical resolution of the Takumi. Credit must also be given to the Tripoint Elite NG to recreate all those magical moments of inter-temporal silence between notes and all those special cues amongst different instrumental groups.

From the infallible line of its famous opening, crackling with excitement, to its celebratory ending, Carlos Kleiber’s interpretation of Symphony No 5 under the control of Takumi K160 sweeps the field. The joyous energy of the music of the last movement championed my spirit in the infinite space of hope for the betterment of Hong Kong.

Last comment: There are no upper limits preset when one strives for excellence in arts. Hopefully, we have someone in each generation exemplify such merit. In my humble opinion, the Takumi K160 has reached the pinnacle of amplification arts.

Robert Koch, my sincerely thank you for your work. "

Die Zitate sind aus diesem Thread:

https://audioexotics.vanillacommunity.com/discussion/13089/robert-koda-s-ground-breaking-amplifier-匠心-takumi-k160-mono-amplifier/p3

Vielleicht hat ja noch jemand Spass an solcherart Produktbeschreibungen :)

Gruss

Juergen

HEIMSTATT DER MUSIK

AAA- Mitglied

• Interessant: der AS 2000 scheint die USA Reinkarnation der Micros zu sein. Natürlich dicker und noch schwerer. Und auch interessant: einrollet EMT kann mit modernen Kisten durchaus mithalten zu können. Und das mit dem wirklich mediokren Tonarm.

Wenn man weiß, wie gut sich z.B. Ein TW oder ein Acoustic Signature gegen einen TW schlägt, kauft man sich bestimmt keine so hässliche Bohrinsel aus der Neuzeit..

Just my 2p

Sascha

• Hallo Jürgen ,

danke für den Beitrag , da werde ich doch glatt meinen 927 behalten zumal er mit dem SPU und der neuen Phono Kiste mir wieder richtig Spaß macht .

MfG , Alexander .

EMT 927 mit Ortofon und DL 103 / SPU, EMT 948 , EMT 938 , 1 x TD 124 , Transrotor AC , RIAA - VV mit D3a , V 73 , V 81 , V 69 in TFK O 85 , Eintakt mit RE 604 und E406N , VOTT , Eckmiller O 15 , MTA Endstufe nach Frank Blöhbaum , TFK M 12a , R+S EU 6201 mit MSDC , EBU 3137/3 mit TAB USDC und ca . 8000 Röhren zum Basteln...und zum Messen ein UPL von Rohde + Schwarz

• AlexK

Dein 927 war ja auch schon mal Sieger beim Shootout bei Schall und Rauch in München. Die Gegner waren nicht ganz die Schwergewichte wie im Artikel oben, aber Garrard, EMT 948, Scheu, Morsiani, ....

Tschau, Frank

Entspanntes Hören, Frank

] Vorhandensein von Musik - Zuhandensein von Klang [

• Und auch interessant: einrollet EMT kann mit modernen Kisten durchaus mithalten zu können. Und das mit dem wirklich mediokren Tonarm.

Mir ist nicht klar, welcher Tonarm auf dem 927 in obigem Hörvergleich montiert war, frühe 927 wurden mit Ortofon RF-297 ausgeliefert, später dann mit Ortofon RMA, zuletzt mit EMT 997...

Der letztgenannt ist bestimmt nicht „medioker“, er kann gut zum Beispiel mit einem FR-66S mithalten....

Freundlich

Michael

„Doubt everything...“

• 'n Abend zusammen,

ich hab mir grade die Bilder auf "What's Best" angesehen. Viel SME-3012R, ein sehr schöner vintage Tonarm aber nicht gerade das Ende der Fahnestange. Am Thorens Reference sehe ich in dem Thread (auch) ein 3012R mit einem Sony (Satin) VC20 (billig) Tonabnehmer, da würde ich sogar einen DL-103 bevorzügen. Em EMT 927 ein SME-3012R und eine EMT Banane, auf dem TechDas ein SME-3012R. Der Entwickler/Eigentümer des AS-2000 hält viel von diesem Tonarm. Der AS-2000 ist sogar mit vier davon ausgestattet ( https://www.whatsbestforum.com…room-1.15582/#post-283677 ) und mit einem alten Micro Seiki Antrieb. Als MM Tonabnehmer sehe ich hier ein Technics EPC-205CMK3 am SME. Sonst sehe ich (meine ich) SPU, A95, Neumann usw. und einige mir unbekannte TA in den Thread.

Wie kann der Typ hören welches Laufwerk besser ist?

Viele Grüße,

Tony

Viele Grüße, Tony

"Music's real, the rest is seeming" (Fats Waller)

• Wie kann der Typ hören welches Laufwerk besser ist?

im weiteren thread Verlauf steht zB dieses hier:

"It takes time and a lot of switching of gears to understand the nature of each tt. I tried to use all same gears but tt as much as possible when evaluating. And to make sure I don't use my hearing memory too much, I try my best to do a/b at a flick of fingers. I do own two Opus1, two Master Sig. (although not the same output spec.), two original SAT arms, 3 Axiom arms, 4 SME 3012Rs, two EMT JPA66 MkII phonos. And I have tried same arm cart combo in direct a/b manner across three tts. Two tts at a time though otherwise I have to buy more arm and cart of the same type. The EMT 927 is the one I can't use SAT with because it has a fixed unique arm placement. When compare the 927 I had to do it with the Axiom extra long arm instead. I have two Axiom arms made specifically for the 927 and I have one Axiom for mounting AF1P and AS2000. Although I could not do tt comparison with the rest of gears involved being 100% the same in every scenario, but I could get pretty close to that.

To be honest Marty, a big part of reason I bought these tts and gears is because I want to know by myself why these tts were raved so much on social media and if the people who got a loan to review them really knew what they were talking about. I live with them. Now I am over that. I know which fits my preferences most. So my time is mostly on finding new music and enjoying it. That's why you see me more recommending records."

In diesem Beitrag steht ein wenig zu den verwendeten Tonarmen, zB sind 3 Axiom Tonarme, zwei SAT Tonarme usw aufgezählt.

Der AS 2000 (UVP 120k) besitzt einen eigenen, speziell für diesen entwickelten Motor. Einige Bilder im Netz zeigen den Prototypen mit einem MS Motor.

Hier kann man ein wenig mehr zu den Plattenspielern des Entwicklers David Kameli lesen, auch zur Entwicklung des AS 2000 ist einiges geschrieben:

https://www.whatsbestforum.com…nce-turntables-forum.356/

Mir ging es beim Teilen der thread Auszüge primär darum, anzuzeigen, wie Klangunterschiede unterschiedlicher Produkte beschrieben werden können, die jedem Produkt ihre Vorzüge lassen und dennoch die persönliche Rangordnung des Autors erkennen lassen.

Diese "Höflichkeit" gegenüber Produkt, Entwickler und Nutzer ist in vielen deutschen Foren häufig nicht so ausgeprägt vorhanden, hier werden Produkte gerne runtergemacht oder hochgejubelt, bzw zu "Gewinnern " gekürt. Auch gerne wird die Person des schreibenden "berücksichtigt", dh entweder die persönliche Kompetenz zum Urteil abgesprochen oder das Umfeld als so "schlecht" empfunden, dass man mit dem Urteil nicht viel anfangen kann.

In diesem Sinne hier ein paar Zitate aus den letzten Beiträgen in diesem thread:

"Wenn man weiß, wie gut sich z.B. Ein TW oder ein Acoustic Signature gegen einen TW schlägt, kauft man sich bestimmt keine so hässliche Bohrinsel aus der Neuzeit..

Just my 2p"

"ein sehr schöner vintage Tonarm aber nicht gerade das Ende der Fahnestange"

"mit einem Sony (Satin) VC20 (billig) Tonabnehmer, da würde ich sogar einen DL-103 bevorzügen"

"Wie kann der Typ hören welches Laufwerk besser ist?"

"...war ja auch schon mal Sieger beim Shootout bei Schall und Rauch in München. Die Gegner waren nicht ganz die Schwergewichte wie..."

Mir gefällt halt einfach eine "Respektvolle" Forumskultur sehr gut, speziell wenn es um High End Produkte geht, die oftmals mit hohem budget sehr persönlich zusammengestellt werden. Auch wenn manches beschriebene Produkt nicht immer meinem Geschmack entspricht, gebietet es die Achtung, die persönliche Entscheidung des Käufers/Nutzers zu respektieren, denn jeder hört gemäß seiner persönlichen "Wahrheit", gemäß seines persönlichen Geschmack. Der eine fällt seine Entscheidung nach Ohr und Gefühl, der andere anhand von Tabellen mit Messwerten, beides kann zum persönlichen Ziel führen.

Wünsche mir halt für 2020 mehr persönliche Höreindrücke, gerne mit der Nennung der gehörten Schallplatten (oder files), die einen den Charakter der Komponente erkennen lassen, ohne dass die Beschreibung oder das Produkt direkt runtergemacht wird oder der Wahrheitsgehalt wegen fehlender Messwerte angezweifelt wird.

Gruss

Juergen

HEIMSTATT DER MUSIK

AAA- Mitglied

• Wünsche mir halt für 2020 mehr persönliche Höreindrücke, gerne mit der Nennung der gehörten Schallplatten (oder files), die einen den Charakter der Komponente erkennen lassen, ohne dass die Beschreibung oder das Produkt direkt runtergemacht wird oder der Wahrheitsgehalt wegen fehlender Messwerte angezweifelt wird.

Und von was träumst du im Schlaf? :/

Solange hier praktisch jeder Thread der so startet spätestens nach 5 postings geentert wird und dann solange gegenseitig schultergeklopft wird bis er geschlossen wird ist wohl offensichtlich, dass der Moderation nichts an solchen Themen/Threads liegt :rolleyes:

Wenn man nicht fähig ist, sich NICHT auf Provokationen einzulassen und sich stattdessen zwei verschworene Gruppen bilden die die immer wieder gleichen Grundsatzdiskussionen ausfechten verstehe ich die Moderation sogar ein wenig.

MMn wird viel zu spät eingegriffen und dann die "einfache" Variante gewählt und gelöscht und geschlossen. Somit wird sich "hier" leider nie was ändern... :meld:

Gruss Christoph

• Gebe die Hoffnung halt nicht auf, dass auch in einem deutschen Forum eine "gepflegte" Gesprächskultur im Bereich "High End" möglich ist.

Ansonsten werden wir beide (und einige andere) uns in 2020 halt noch mehr im WBF aufhalten.

netten Gruss
    und einen guten Rutsch!

Juergen

HEIMSTATT DER MUSIK

AAA- Mitglied

• Wünsche mir halt für 2020 mehr persönliche Höreindrücke, gerne mit der Nennung der gehörten Schallplatten (oder files), die einen den Charakter der Komponente erkennen lassen, ohne dass die Beschreibung oder das Produkt direkt runtergemacht wird oder der Wahrheitsgehalt wegen fehlender Messwerte angezweifelt wird.

Dies wird nur dann möglich sein, wenn auch die "Hörfraktion" endlich anerkennen will, dass es unverzichtbare naturwissenschaftlich-technische Tatsachen gibt, die die Basis unseres gemeinsam geschätzten Hobbys sind.

Toleranz in Bezug auf die oben genannte Gruppierung kann nicht bedeuten, dass in diesem Forum, in dem es eben auch Menschen mit fundiertem technischen Wissen gibt, jeder offensichtlich technische Blödsinn unwidersprochen bleiben soll.

Es ist im Sinne der Ausgewogenheit unabdingbar, dass sich gelegentlich die Stimme der Vernunft erhebt - sonst degeneriert das Forum endgültig zu einem Ort, an dem reiner Subjektivismus zur Tatsachenbehauptung mit "Wahrheitsgehalt" umgedeutet werden kann - selbstverständlich ohne den geringsten (kommerziellen) Hintergedanken.

Es könnte auch für einige aus der militanten "Hörfraktion" (gerade auch solche, die immer wieder auf ihren Dipl. Ing. pochen) sinnvoll investierte Zeit sein, sich einmal mit den Grundlagen der Elektrotechnik oder Elektronik zu beschäftigen.

Gruß Klaus

• Morgen Jürgen,

ich versuch es mal anders:

Als Herr van den Hull das Referenz II Laufwerk bei Rolf Kelch in Auftrag gab, gab es dafür handfeste Gründe.

beste Grüße

Wolfgang

• Hallo Jürgen,

für mich sind Kriterien wie "Dynamik" und "Drive" wichtig bei einem Laufwerk, wenn das OK ist werde ich dieses Laufwerk gegenüber andere bevorzugen. Vorausgesetzt die sonstigen (klassischen) Kriterien sind nicht negativ auffällig.

Die Aussagen die David Kameli trifft über TechDas und EMT sind für mich einigermaßen nachvollziehbar an Hand von meinen eigenen Erfahrungen. Zu seinen aufwendigen, direkten A/B Vergleichen fällt mir eine kleine Geschichte aus der HiFi-Historie ein:

Peter Walker hatte in den späten 70ern - über Blindtests - A/B Vergleiche mit dem Quad 405 durchgeführt. Ein gewisser Ivor Tiefenbrunn, der irgendwie nicht einverstanden war mit dem von Walker gewählten Prozedere und den erziehlten Ergebnissen, hatte in Reaktion darauf einen kleinen Aufsatz erfasst und publiziert. Er schilderte darin mit viel trocknen Humer, seine Erfahrungen beim direkten A/B Blindvergleich zwischen zwei flaschen guten Whiskey. Sowie die im Verfahren (im Laufe des Abends) zunehmende (Un-)Fähighkeit die Differenzen wahrzunehmen und zu beschreiben.

Ich bin bei Tiefenbrunn.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Tony

Viele Grüße, Tony

"Music's real, the rest is seeming" (Fats Waller)

• Traurig finde ich, dass vieles persönlich genommen und entsprechend reagiert wird, obwohl es nur im Zweifel nur um Gerätschaften geht, nicht jegliches „Nichtschulterklopfen“ ist ein Angriff, persönlich gemeint oder aus Neid entstanden, wird aber ebenso gern unterstellt. Wenn Kritik sachlich begründet ist, sollte sie auch möglich sein.

Ich kann auch wiederum irgendwie nachvollziehen, dass man kritische Kommentare nicht hören will, wenn man zB. grad 278k€ für ein neues Headshellkabel ausgegeben hat. Man hat allerdings nicht automatisch recht oder ist unantastbar nur weil man mehr Geld als andere ausgegeben oder mehr Geraffeldurchsatz hat und ob man sich Mühe mit seiner Anlage gemacht hat, hängt nicht mit der Investitionssumme zusammen. Diesen Eindruck hab ich zumindest, wenn ich diverse Beiträge einiger Mitglieder hin und wieder (auch hier) so lese ... „je teurer desto Schulterklopf, ooohhh, aaahhh ... auf gar keinen Fall irgendwas was davon 0,001% abweicht“, mit solch narzisstischen Einstellungen und mit um Zustimmung bettelndem Gejammer kann ich nichts anfangen ...

... ich kann mich auch so mitfreuen, wenn der andere sich freuen. Man muss auch mal Drüberstehen und über sich selbst lachen können ...

VG
    Mario

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von hal-9.000 ()

• Dies wird nur dann möglich sein, wenn auch die "Hörfraktion" endlich anerkennen will, dass es unverzichtbare naturwissenschaftlich-technische Tatsachen gibt, die die Basis unseres gemeinsam geschätzten Hobbys sind.

Dies streite ich, als Mitglied der "Hörfraktion" ja auch gar nicht ab, ohne Forschung & Technik kein Produkt. Ich habe aber ein Problem damit, wenn das persönliche technische Wissen als Maßstab genutzt wird, wann ein Produkt eine technische Basis verlässt und "Voodoo" wird. Womöglich gibt es Entwickler, die ein weitergehendes technisches Wissen haben.

Toleranz in Bezug auf die oben genannte Gruppierung kann nicht bedeuten, dass in diesem Forum, in dem es eben auch Menschen mit fundiertem technischen Wissen gibt, jeder offensichtlich technische Blödsinn unwidersprochen bleiben soll.

Die Deutungshoheit über die Definition, was offensichtlicher "technischer "Blödsinn" sehe ich nicht bei dem in Foren häufig vorzufindenden technischem Ausbildungstand. Schaue ich mir zB den Ausbildungsweg von Robert Koda an, so gehe ich davon aus, dass er bei Audio Note UK und Kondo (Audio Note JP) einiges über den Verstärkerbau gelernt hat, was über das übliche UNI Wissen, Meister Wissen in D hinausgehen könnte. Insofern maße ich mir nicht an, seine "Technik" als "Blödsinn" zu bezeichnen. Beispiele dazu, in denen sich "Forumexperten" über den Entwickler eines Produktes stellen gibt es im AAA ja viele.

Es ist im Sinne der Ausgewogenheit unabdingbar, dass sich gelegentlich die Stimme der Vernunft erhebt - sonst degeneriert das Forum endgültig zu einem Ort, an dem reiner Subjektivismus zur Tatsachenbehauptung mit "Wahrheitsgehalt" umgedeutet werden kann

Ich sehe meine Höreindrücke, die ich immer als meine persönlichen und somit klar subjektiv formuliere, durchaus als Stimme eines "vernünftigen" Menschen, der seinem über viele Dekaden trainierten Gehör vertraut und eben in der Lage ist, Produkte klanglich einzuordnen.

Ich empfinde es als ziemlich anmaßend, dass sich nur die Stimme der von Dir definierten Messwerte als die "Stimme der Vernunft" bezeichnen darf.

Ansonsten ist das, was ich höre, durchaus eine Tatsache meiner persönlichen Wahrnehmung und hat somit für mich durchaus Wahrheitsgehalt.

Es liegt im Urteil des Lesers, ob er meine gehörte Wahrheit auch zu seiner Wahrheit macht, da er vielleicht schon die eine oder andere meiner persönlichen Hörerfahrungen nachvollziehen konnte und somit auch die jeweils aktuell beschriebene als für sich relevant erachtet.

Es könnte auch für einige aus der militanten "Hörfraktion" (gerade auch solche, die immer wieder auf ihren Dipl. Ing. pochen) sinnvoll investierte Zeit sein, sich einmal mit den Grundlagen der Elektrotechnik oder Elektronik zu beschäftigen.

Dem stimme ich durchaus zu. Doch muss ich weder ein Gerät entwickeln noch ein Gerät bauen können, um dessen Eigenschaften mit meinen Ohren beurteilen zu können.

Gruss
    Juergen

HEIMSTATT DER MUSIK

AAA- Mitglied

• Nebenbei, ich hab nix gegen persönliche Eindrücke, im Gegenteil. 🍻

Demnächst schreib ich was zum Unterschied (?) zw. Nem ZYX und Orton TA bei mir, falls Interesse besteht, das darf dann auch gern bei Bedarf kritisch kommentiert werden.

VG
    Mario

• MMn wird viel zu spät eingegriffen und dann die "einfache" Variante gewählt und gelöscht und geschlossen. Somit wird sich "hier" leider nie was ändern...

Dem stimme ich völlig zu.

Gebe die Hoffnung halt nicht auf, dass auch in einem deutschen Forum eine "gepflegte" Gesprächskultur im Bereich "High End" möglich ist.

Ich auch nicht, aber das Glauben daran schwindet immer mehr....

Ansonsten werden wir beide (und einige andere) uns in 2020 halt noch mehr im WBF aufhalten.

Gerade letzteres denke ich nicht.

Ich habe absolut keine Lust mich in englischsprachigen Foren durchzukämpfen.

Es gibt auch noch das Open-End-Music.

Es ist im Sinne der Ausgewogenheit unabdingbar, dass sich gelegentlich die Stimme der Vernunft erhebt - sonst degeneriert das Forum endgültig zu einem Ort, an dem reiner Subjektivismus zur Tatsachenbehauptung mit "Wahrheitsgehalt" umgedeutet werden kann - selbstverständlich ohne den geringsten (kommerziellen) Hintergedanken.

Und schon geht es los....

Hat ja nicht lange gedauert.

Hoffe es geht wieder zurück zum Thema, sowas braucht man hier nun wirklich nicht!

Konfuzius sagt:

Erst wenn eine Mücke auf deinem Hoden landet, wirst du lernen, Probleme ohne Gewalt zu lösen.