Ich brauche Hilfe bei Marantz Verstärker

• Hallo an die Forumsmitglieder,

ich bin ein sehr neues Mitglied im Forum und habe gleich ein Problem mit meinem Marantz Amplifier PM 710DC. Nachdem ich das Teil zunächst komplett zerschossen hatte, konnte ich es soweit wieder zum Leben erwecken, dass er wieder mit Einschränkungen funktioniert. Die bestehenden Einschränkungen sind ein Kanal, der sehr dumpf klingt, mit sehr wenig Höhen und eine deaktivierte Sicherheitsschaltung. Sobald ich die Sicherheitsschaltung aktiviere, schaltet das Schutzrelais ab. :/?( Ich bin im Südosten Berlins wohnhaft und würde mich freuen, wenn es hier in der Region einen kompetenten Ansprechpartner geben würde, der eventuell mal einen Blick auf das edle Stück werfen könnte.

Über ein Feedback würde ich mich sehr freuen.

Viele Grüße

Jürgen :merci:

• Hallo Jürgen,

Did you record the DC Offset voltage? Check the DC Offset readings on both the channel. Most likely it is the grayish resistor (fusistor) that stands up on the board is a problem. Also check R743 (10 Ohms), R773 (10 Ohms) and R709 (330 Ohms) resistors. Clean the relay contacts as well.

Best wishes,
    ProtonFan

• Hallo ProtonFan, hallo Andreas,

thanks for the hints. I'll check that out in a moment. I had already changed the resistances after the crash. Fortunately, the speakers had not been damaged. Could it be that power amplifier transistor pairs of the same types from different batches can have such an effect on the sound image? Thank you again, I'll get back to you.

Best regards

Jürgen

• sorry, I'm not sure where to measure the offset voltage. Can you give me a little more details. Unfortunately, I'm not an expert.

Many thanks and greetings

Jürgen

• I really doubt that the power amplifier transistor pairs of the same types from different batches can have such an effect on the sound image and if they match, it shouldn't be a problem at all.

• Hello ProtonFan,

Thank you for the manual and further information. Now I know where to measure. I remember adjusting the potentiometer without measuring the voltage. I'm doing it now. I´ll keep you informed.

Best regards Jürgen :merci::)

• Hello ProtonFan,

sorry for asking you again. Do you know the component number? That would help me to localice the component!

Thanks again and best regard

Jürgen