Tech Tip zur geometrischen Justage von Azimut und VTA bei Einpunktern

• Hallo Eduard!

Das sieht nach einer billigen Kopie eines Cardas 5-Pol-DIN-Tonarmkabelbuchse aus.

Im zweiten Bild ist das Gewindeloch schön mittig - im dritten ist es versetzt …egal…, aber was hat das mit der geometrischen Azimut-Justage zu tun? : …die mangelnde Qualität der Kopien?…

Wie sagt Oma? :“wer billig kauft, kauft zweimal!“…

Mit analogen Grüßen

Clemens

• Hello Clemens,

This Cardas part was bought at a big well known Cardas dealer. The dealer told me i could get my money back but i needed that part right away.

Like you can see it took me maximum 10 minutes to drill a second hole in the aluminium .

Both photos are the same plug and one shows how i corrected it.

I told both Cardas company and the dealer that if they ask so much money they should deliver quality. It looks like a Chinese copy from alibaba.. If i pay 10 euro on alibaba it will be a copy for sure and i can expect quality problems.

SO paying something like an official price will not give you a good product automatically.

I worked with a German Trumph CNC machine for 3 decades but if a company in Vietnam uses the same machine they can make the same quality. It could well be that 80% of the rulers on ebay with the same brand name were made on the same machine, who knows.

If someone recently bought one that he likes please tell me.

I just bought a Starrett machine wasserwaage for my turntable. The Chinese have their own brands but i am not sure about them . Most products like ( bicycles, drilling machines, tv went down in quality).My old Philips TV had one repair in 18 years. If i spend 2500 euro on an O led will it work for 10 years. i dont think so.

Greetings, Eduard